Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I'm a newbie and I need help with moving up to maniac mode

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingKoopa
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: I'm a newbie and I need help with moving up to maniac mode Reply with quote

YO, what up

I started playing ddr about a month ago when I saw it in this club in chicago. I'm a bboy or breakdancer and of course I made fun of it. then I got pn the thing and I saw that it was harder than I thought. sooooooo herer I am on standrd mode getting A's. I just did my first heavy song two days ago. it was Lets groove. and I can also do Kind Lady when I warmed up and I gett AA on those. but now when I move on to other songs its like I just fail. I forget how to read the sequences and when I pick it back up my meter is so low its point less. yeah so thats it Im moving to heacy and I need some help with cross overs and galops and truns maybe even reading the screen. so yo help me out Please!!!!!!!!!!
KingKoopa
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Slowpoke
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've gotten that far in a month, I'd say you're ahead of schedule. Just keep playing, and it'll come.
View users profile Send private message Send email
RAJ821
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job if you've been only played for a month. In one month I was just gettin' into Standard.

You might wanna check the Gameplay forums for more info and tips on harder songs and such.
HipHOpNoTIc
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

practice practice practice thumb.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeForU~Dude2~
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HipHOpNoTic36 wrote:
practice practice practice thumb.gif
yup, you said it. E1.gif
Administrator
Administrator

5. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope

RAJ821 wrote:
You might wanna check the Gameplay forums for more info and tips on harder songs and such.

He said it.

Any tips you need in DDR Gameplay, ironically go in the DDR Gameplay forum. Good luck.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: