Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Most ridiculous Random/Roulette?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuoDoRa
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know u guys probly wont believe this, but the first random oni i ever tried, i got max unlimited, heavy, reverse, sudden.

*giggles* i lasted 4 whole arrows (joke...really)

just a q...on random oni, can you get stealth? i've played a whole bunch of random oni courses, and i've gotten every mod possible, except that one. i've heard people say they've gotten it, but i'm not sure if thats just crap, or if it actually happens...
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was doing random all nonstop (difficult), and set it to 2x flat. of course, i then proceeded to get:

drop out
max300
least 100 secs

AND THEN...
be in my paradise. disturb.gif

talk about anticlimactic. 3 songs over 260bpm on 2x, and then....bleh.

Last edited by kch on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
shortaznboi312
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it was Nonstop random then me and my friend got Cant stop fallin in love. Then after that we got Cant Stop Fallin In Love Speed Mix
View users profile Send private message
Meat
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when somebody looked at the Random Caprice, saw PSMO as the first song, and then immediately selected Random All. Everybody laughed when the first song was PSM (H), which he BARELY passed, and then he failed on Stoic, as he collapsed from exhaustion.

I also got a Nonstop of CSFIL, Afronova, CSFILSM, Afronova Primevil. I was some tired from that.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

24. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuoDoRa wrote:
i know u guys probly wont believe this, but the first random oni i ever tried, i got max unlimited, heavy, reverse, sudden.

*giggles* i lasted 4 whole arrows (joke...really)

just a q...on random oni, can you get stealth? i've played a whole bunch of random oni courses, and i've gotten every mod possible, except that one. i've heard people say they've gotten it, but i'm not sure if thats just crap, or if it actually happens...

Ask in DDR at Home, they know more about the random oni there.
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only done Random nonstop 2 times. The first time, I got Orion.78 (AMeuro Mix), Saints Go Marching, Love Love Sugar (Finally, a cool down song), and Paranoia Original. The second time, I got Captain Jack, Dr. Love, I forget what the 3rd song was, but the last song was Abyss. Random Nonstop always seems to give me the hard songs at the beginning.
CoasterMaster
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random is NOT my friend.

First time I saw it, I was like "Hey, thats cool, I wonder what the difference between Random and Roulette is." So I chose it. And it said "First Stage". "WTF," I thought, "I don't even get to know what song it is!?" Then it appeared: Dynamite Rave.

I tried it again later that night, hoping my luck would be better. It wasn't: Dynamite Rave.

A few days later, I couldn't decide what to do for my first song. "F*** it," I thought to myself and I chose random. It, again, wasn't my friend: MaxX Unlimited. I passed it barely.

I haven't used Random since. Although, I learned now, if you hold down the button to get to the mod screen, you can hear the song in the background.

-Ben
Ultimately any problem can be solved with the application of a large stone to the correct skull. Problems surface when one cannot find a large stone or the correct skull. The devil lies within the details.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Pong
Basic Member
Basic Member

27. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuoDoRa wrote:

Yes it is true, you can get stealth on random oni. For the last song on random oni I got Love shine heavy on steath, left.

Random All on Extreme
R&P
Bag *failed it E2.gif
Pinoymania IIDX
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's see..got max300 (x1.5) first on random nonstop. Had to let simiddrmaster take care of it for me. Then on roulette...besides nailing tlom however many times I've done it in a row...I've gotten random which picked Matsuri Japan and then two songs later I got random again which picked Matsuri Japan remix. How horrible. Then I got a random nonstop where I got Orion.78 then Orion.78 (civ) as my 2nd and 3rd songs.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Kyle_Snyder
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, over more times I played random nonstop, 2 times I got really hard songs at the beginning. For one, I got Captain Jack, then Paranoia Survivor, which I failed, but lasted 1 minute. Another gave me Burning Heat, then Rhythm and Police, which I failed because Burning Heat tired me out. I have developed a theory that Random nonstop seems to always give the hard songs first, then the easier ones last.
Unheard21
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I play Random Nonstop Difficult a lot so I've gotten a lot of weird and or bad things...

For ex: Least 100 seconds
Across the Nightmare
Milinko Rock
Max 300
Not hard songs in the least...but at 2x extremely extremly annoying...failed Max300

an annoying one: Remember You
Be in my Paradise ---- those 2 alone enough to kill yourself then I think it was little doggy and we are the champions....blah a waste of money

I would prefer getting sets of 9, 10, 9, 10 but I usally get sets of 7, 9, 7, 8....it is fun however when you get all 9's and to put it on 1.5x, reverse, hidden, dark, boost
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Rychan
Contributor
Contributor

31. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel wrote:
Since when did people still use roulette? What's the point of roulette? Why not just use the "random" selector?

Max 2 doesn't even have Random.... I know most of you have Extreme around you but some aren't so fortunate.... actually I should say that some don't have a decent machine or price around them and with having to drive a longer distance, I think I'll stick with Max 2.
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing as horribly unfortunate or weird as yours, but during a tourny over here in MA, they got Gradiusic Cyber. Then in the next match they got Gradiusic Cyber again. Everyone thought that it was gonna happen again later, but it didn't, at least as far as i know.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Gruffian
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst Randoms Ive done .. first time I used it twice in a row I was handed both versions of Drop the Bomb. Its not so much I hate Drop the Bomb's .. its just a waste because they are so easy.

Worst Heavy Random Nonstop.. went sorta of like this
1. Song I Dont Remember the Name .. Japanese Title, not to hard.
2. Rythem and Police, Passed no Problem.
3. Drop Out .. Barely passed, legs were starting to fall off.
4. Max 300 .. Made it to the freeze and just quit before I caused any real harm to myself. At that time I had only passed Max like once, I would have been very proud if I had made it though E7.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Kerf
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Friend got "I'm gonna get you" then "Kiss Kiss Kiss"...E9.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cyd
Trick Member
Trick Member

35. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hers my craziest random nonstops:
Random Dancemania:
Cartoon Heroes
Witch Doctor
R&P
Saints
Passed with a B

Random All:
HVAM
EE
CSFILSM
Drop out
Passed with an A

Random on Song selection (choosing random 3 times in a row):
Paranoia Rebirth
Paranoia Evolution
Paranoia survivor MAX

I have also seen caprices with 2 or 3 B2U's, Trip Machines, and Paranoia's
Trick Member
Trick Member

36. PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did this once,

1: An easy song...
2: Paranoia Rebirth (me dead, was tired from paranoia survivor just before..)
3: My summer love (partner died in the arrow sex section..)
EUROendangered
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I recently attended a tourney where Random was used to select competition songs. About 2 seeds in, the 2nd best seed and the 2nd to last seed went against each other, Gradiusic Cyber comes up. Needless to say, both were a bit upset, but everyone else got a kick out of it.

About 2 rounds later, guess what comes up as final song? Gradiusic Cyber... we were all very amused with this, however the current competitors were obviously not :X

Also, it was towards the end of the tourney, PSM comes up :X both failed it, I think.

*** ganguro... you're like a superstar --..____-----..___-->
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Den
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My weirdest Nonstop Random All (in this order):

Burnin' the Floor
Burnin' the Floor Momo Mix
Still in My Heart
Still in My Heart Momo Mix

Second weirdest:

Silent Hill 3rd Christmas Mix
White Lovers
Silent Hill
Ever Snow

I'm pretty sure that one wasn't so random.
Nerdboy
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Oni: Matsuri Japan Oni Remix 8x Flat Hidden Reverse Boost.

Random in a tournament: Didn't happen to me, but After The Game of Love came up twice, on Light, and the same guy had to play it both times.

Random freestyle: Remember You. Light. Nuff said.

Random Extra Stage: 1st time, PSM. 2nd time, Paranoia Max Dirty Mix.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: