Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Don't kill me, but who is DJ 8-ball??? (Please don't hurt me

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAN040
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Don't kill me, but who is DJ 8-ball??? (Please don't hurt me Reply with quote

I think the subject speaks for itself. I just want to know who he is, and how good is he, etc.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Max Period
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ 8-Ball is a mod or an admin on these forums. I dont know which, I think he is one of the admins.

Also, I havnt seem him play but I hear he is good. I dont mind you asking, and I wont "hurt you", lol.... but some idiot will come here and flame you, I can tell. Just ignore him, in past months the idiocy of this board has sadly risen. disturb.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
DJX
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh em gee...u r t3h n00bz0r...el oh el...

Ok, just kidding. DJ 8-Ball is a moderator on the site (although not especially active anymore) who is well-known for his freestyle. He's probably one of the best old-school freestylers (<3 PYFIM video), but I don't even know that he ever played seriously for PA. If you really want to know about him, look him up in the memberlist or using the search function and send him a PM.
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's actually not a moderator here any longer, he is now titled as staff. You may find him in the memberlist, and PM for further inquiries.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: